At AestheticCrafts.com, we care deeply about privacy. We believe in transparency, and we’re committed to being upfront about our privacy practices, including how we treat your personal information. We know you care about your privacy too, so we provide settings that allow you to choose how certain information is used by AestheticCrafts.com. This policy explains our privacy practices for AestheticCrafts.com (which we’ll refer to as the “Site”) together with “we,” “us,” and “our”. We’ll refer to the Site, the Apps, and our other services as the “Services.”
By using the Services, you acknowledge that AestheticCrafts.com will use your information in the United States, and any other country where AestheticCrafts.com operates. Please be aware that the privacy laws and standards in certain countries, including the rights of authorities to access your personal information, may differ from those that apply in the country in which you reside. We will transfer personal information only to those countries to which we are permitted by law to transfer personal information as more fully described in the “Transfers” Section of this policy.
- Information Collected or Received
In the course of providing our Services, we collect or receive your personal information in a few different ways. We obtain the categories of personal information listed below from the following sources: directly from you, for example, from forms you complete or during registration; indirectly from you based on your activity and interaction with our Services, or from the device or browser you use to access the Services; from our vendors and suppliers that help provide AestheticCrafts.com services you may interact with (such as, for example, for payments or customer support), and from our third party advertising and marketing partners. Often, you choose what information to provide, but sometimes we require certain information to provide you the Services. AestheticCrafts.com uses the personal information it receives and collects in accordance with the purposes described in this policy.
Registration, Account Setup, Service Usage: In order to use the Services, will need to submit a valid email address. If you register, you will need to submit a name associated with your account. You may modify that name through your account settings. You need to provide this information to enable us to provide you with the Services. Additional information, such as billing and payment information (including billing contact name, address, telephone number, credit card information), a telephone number, and/or a physical postal address, may be necessary in order for us to provide a particular service. For example, we need a physical postal address if you are buying something on the Site for delivery. AestheticCrafts.com requires this information from you in order to provide you with the Services (including, to verify ownership of an account, to mitigate fraud and abuse, to comply with regulatory obligations, or to complete a transaction as a buyer or seller). We may store credit card information for both billing and payment purposes. Members in certain countries can elect to save their credit card information to facilitate checkout for future purchases. In order to use certain products or services on AestheticCrafts.com, you may be required to complete an application; information that you submit through the application process will not be displayed publicly and will only be used internally by AestheticCrafts.com and its service providers, unless otherwise specified.
Profile: You may provide your name and other personal information (such as birthday, gender, location) in connection with your account and activity. You can edit or remove this information through your account settings. The name associated with your account (which you may modify in your account settings) is publicly displayed and connected to your AestheticCrafts.com activity. Other members may see the date you joined; ratings, reviews and information relating to items you review, and related photos for items you purchased.
Automated Information: AestheticCrafts.com automatically receives and records information from your browser or your mobile device when you visit the Site, use the Apps, or use certain features of the Services, such as your IP address or unique device identifier, cookies, and data about which pages you visit and how you interact with those pages in order to allow us to operate and provide the Services. This information is stored in log files and is collected automatically. AestheticCrafts.com may also receive similar information (like, for example, IP addresses and actions taken on the device) provided by a connected Internet of Things device such as a voice-activated assistant or Smart TV. We may combine this information from your browser or your mobile device with other information that we or our advertising or marketing partners collect about you, including across devices. This information is used to prevent fraud and to keep the Services secure, to analyze and understand how the Services work for members and visitors, and to provide advertising, including across your devices, and a more personalized experience for members and visitors.
We also automatically collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This information can include information such as the hardware model, operating system information, app version, app usage and debugging information, browser information, IP address, and device identifiers. For more information about these online tools and how we use them, see our “Information Uses, Sharing, & Disclosure” Section below.
Data from AestheticCrafts.com Vendors and Suppliers: We also receive information from our vendors and suppliers about you. This information can include customer service interactions, payments information, shipping information.
Data from Advertising and Marketing Partners: As described below, AestheticCrafts.com receives information from our advertising and marketing partners about you. This information can include attribution information via cookies and UTM tags in URLs to determine where a visit to AestheticCrafts.com comes from, responses to marketing emails and advertisements, responses to offers, and audience information from partners who you have given consent to share that information with us.
Location Information: We collect information about your use of the Services for advertising, for analytics, to serve content, and to protect the Services. This can include your IP address, browser information (including referrers), device information (such as iOS IDFA, IDFV for limited non-advertising purposes, Android AAID, and, when enabled by you, location information provided by your device). When you use the Apps, you can choose to share your geolocation details with AestheticCrafts.com in order to use functions like our local taxes, maps, and for in-person sales (although you don’t need to share these details).
We obtain location information you provide in your profile or your IP address. With your consent, we may also determine location by using other information from your device, such as precise location information from GPS or information about wireless networks or cell towers near your mobile device. We use and store information about your location to provide features and to improve and customize the Services, for example, for AestheticCrafts.com’s internal analytics and performance monitoring; localization, regional requirements, and policies for the Services; for local content, search results, and recommendations; for shipping and mapping services; and (using non-precise location information) marketing. If you have consented to share your precise device location details but would no longer like to continue sharing that information with us, you may revoke your consent to the sharing of that information through the settings on the Apps or on your mobile device. Certain non-precise location services, such as for security and localized policies based on your IP address or submitted address, are critical for the Site to function. We will only share your geolocation details with third parties (like our mapping, payments, or, to the extent applicable, advertising providers) in order to provide you with the Services.
Analytics Information: We use data analytics software to ensure Site functionality and to improve the Services. This software records information such as how often you use the Site, what happens within the Site, aggregated usage, performance data, app errors and debugging information. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information that you submit within the Site.
Information from Third Parties: Some members or visitors may choose to connect to AestheticCrafts.com or register an AestheticCrafts.com account using an external third-party application, such as Facebook Connecting your AestheticCrafts.com account to third-party applications or services is optional. If you choose to connect your account to a third-party application, AestheticCrafts.com can receive information from that application. We may also collect public information in order to connect with you, such as when we communicate with you over social media. We may use that information as part of providing the Services to you. You can also choose to share some of your activity on AestheticCrafts.com on certain social media networks which are connected to your AestheticCrafts.com account, and you can revoke your permission anytime in your account settings of third party (not AestheticCrafts.com). Certain third-party applications that you use to create or sign in to your account may provide you with the option to discontinue receiving messages from us or allows you to forward those messages to another email address. If we are unable to send you critical messages about your account, we may suspend or terminate your account.
Non-Member Information: AestheticCrafts.com receives or obtains information (for example, an email address or IP address) about a person who is not yet a registered AestheticCrafts.com member (a “non-member”) in connection with certain AestheticCrafts.com features, such as when a non-member chooses to subscribe to an AestheticCrafts.com newsletter, a member invites a non-member to visit the Site, a non-member engages in a transaction, or a non-member uses Guest Checkout to make a purchase. Non-member information is used only for the purposes disclosed when it was submitted to AestheticCrafts.com, for purposes necessary to the functioning of AestheticCrafts.com’s Services or where AestheticCrafts.com has a legitimate interest, as disclosed in the “Information Uses, Sharing, & Disclosure” Section below, or to facilitate action authorized by a member or the non-member.
- Messages from AestheticCrafts.com
On occasion, AestheticCrafts.com will need to contact you. Primarily, these messages are delivered by email, AestheticCrafts.com Messages, or by push notifications for a variety of reasons, including marketing, transactions, and service update purposes. If you no longer wish to receive push notifications, you can disable them at device level. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications via email or Messages in your account settings or by following the unsubscribe link in any marketing email you receive. To ensure you properly receive notifications, we will need to collect certain information about your device, such as operating system and user identification information. Every account is required to keep a valid email address on file to receive messages. AestheticCrafts.com may also contact you by telephone to provide member support or for transaction-related purposes if you request that we call you. Additionally, and with your consent where required by applicable law, AestheticCrafts.com may send you an SMS (or similar) message, or reach out to you by telephone, in order to provide you with customer support, for research or feedback, or to provide you with information about products and features that you may find of interest. You can update your contact preferences in your account settings.
Some messages from AestheticCrafts.com are service-related and necessary for members and Guest Checkout users. You understand and agree that AestheticCrafts.com can send you non-marketing emails, AestheticCrafts.com Messages, or messages, such as those related to transactions, your account, security, or product changes. Examples of service-related messages include an email address confirmation/welcome email when you register your account, notification of an order, service availability, modification of key features or functions, relaying Messages with buyers, and correspondence with AestheticCrafts.com’s Support team (including by chat interface or the other methods of communication as described above).
When you register for an account, subscribe to a newsletter, or provide us with your email address or phone number such as for a Guest Checkout purchase, you receive notice of and agree (in some jurisdictions and situations, by an additional unambiguous consent) to receive marketing emails and messages from us. You can unsubscribe at any time from marketing emails or messages through the opt-out link included in marketing emails or messages. Members can also control which marketing emails or messages they receive from AestheticCrafts.com through their account settings. Please note that some changes to your account settings may take a few days to take effect.
A refer your friend feature is available to help you locate and connect with your friends and contacts and invite them to become member of AestheticCrafts.com. If someone in your contact list is not already a member, you may invite them to join AestheticCrafts.com, and an email will be sent to them on your behalf. Recipients of email invitations may opt out of receiving future invitations by following instructions in the email invitation message. You may send an invitation only to someone who has given you consent to receive one.
- Information Uses, Sharing, & Disclosure
We respect your privacy. AestheticCrafts.com will not disclose your name, email address, or other personal information to third parties without your consent, except as specified in this policy.
You can control your privacy settings through the opt-out buttons in our Revoke Consent page, and the Do not sell my personal information link in the footer of most site pages and our homepage. Please note that some changes to your privacy settings may take a few days to take effect. We may advertise our Services or our products through a variety of different mediums and rely on your consent to do so off-site.
When you access or use the Services, we collect, use, share, and otherwise process your personal information for the purposes described in this policy. We rely on a number of legal bases to use your information in these ways. These legal bases include where:
• You have consented to the processing, which you can revoke at any time;
• Necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend any impending or asserted legal claims;
• Necessary for the purposes of our or a third party’s legitimate interests, such as those of visitors, members, or partners (described in more detail below);
• You have expressly made the information public;
• Necessary in the public interest, such as to prevent crime; and
• Occasionally necessary to protect your vital interests or those of others (in rare cases where we may need to share information to prevent loss of life or personal injury).
We principally rely on consent (which can be withdrawn at anytime) (i) to send marketing messages, (ii) for third-party data sharing related to advertising, and, to the extent applicable, (iii) for the use of location data for advertising purposes.
We rely on consent for targeted online and offline marketing including through tools like Facebook Custom Audience and Google Customer Match. We may advertise our Services or products through a variety of different mediums and rely on your consent to do so off-site. As part of this, we may work with advertising partners such as Facebook, Google, and other partners. These partners have their own privacy policies and consent mechanisms for their customers, in addition to AestheticCrafts.com’s controls. You may see the privacy policies and privacy choices for these partners on their websites.
Our Legitimate Interests
Where we process your information on the basis of legitimate interests, we do so as follows:
Providing and Improving our Services: We use your information to improve and customize our Services, including sharing your information for such purposes, and we do so as it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests of improving our Services for our users. This is also necessary to enable us to pursue our legitimate interests in understanding how our Services are being used, and to explore and unlock ways to develop and grow our business. It is also necessary to allow us to pursue our legitimate interests in improving our Services, efficiency, interest in Services for users, and obtaining insights into usage patterns of our Services. As a core part of our Services, we have a legitimate interest in customizing your on-site experience to help you search for and discover relevant items and recommended purchases, including using this information to help sellers find the best ways to market and sell their products on AestheticCrafts.com.
Providing Marketing Communications: We rely on our legitimate interest to send you marketing messages (where permitted independent of consent) and for AestheticCrafts.com’s advertising programs (including AestheticCrafts.com’s on-site advertising and marketing).
Keeping our Services Safe and Secure: We use your information for safety and security purposes, which can include sharing your information for such purposes, and we do so because it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests or those of a third party in ensuring the security of our Services, preventing harm to individuals or property, or crime, enforcing or defending legal rights, or preventing damage to AestheticCrafts.com’s systems, or those of our users or our partners. This includes enhancing protection of our community against spam, harassment, intellectual property infringement, crime, and security risks of all kinds. We use your information to provide and improve the Services, for billing and payments, for identification and authentication, and for general research and aggregate reporting.
Site Customization: We may learn about the types of products that you’re interested in from your browsing and purchasing behavior on (and off) the Site or Apps and use such information to suggest potential purchases as a result. As a core part of our Services, we have a legitimate interest in customizing your on-site experience to help you search for and discover relevant items and recommended purchases, including using this information to help find the best ways to market and sell products on AestheticCrafts.com.
Aggregated Information: AestheticCrafts.com may share demographic information with business partners, but it will be aggregated and de-personalized so that personal information is not revealed.
Service Providers: AestheticCrafts.com also needs to engage third-party companies and individuals (such as research companies, and analytics and security providers) to help us operate, provide, and market the Services. These third parties have only limited access to your information, may use your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf, and are obligated to AestheticCrafts.com not to disclose or use your information for other purposes. Our engagement of service providers is often necessary for us to provide the Services to you, particularly where such companies play important roles like helping us keep our Service operating and secure. In some other cases, these service providers aren’t strictly necessary for us to provide the Services, but help us make it better, like by helping us conduct research into how we could better serve our users. In these latter cases, we have a legitimate interest in working with service providers to make our Services better.
We encourage you to read the privacy policies and ask questions of third parties before you disclose your personal information to them. For the purposes of European law, these sellers, third party providers, and API users are independent controllers of data, which means that they are responsible for providing and complying with their own policies relating to any personal information they obtain in connection with the Services.
The United States, European Economic Area (“EEA”) Member States, and other countries all have different laws. When your information is moved from your home country to another country, the laws and rules that protect your personal information in the country to which your information is transferred may be different from those in the country in which you live. For example, the circumstances in which law enforcement can access personal information may vary from country to country. In particular, if your information is in the US, it may be accessed by government authorities in accordance with US law.
To the extent that AestheticCrafts.com is deemed to transfer personal information outside of the EEA, we rely separately, alternatively, and independently on the following legal bases to transfer your information:
AestheticCrafts.com does not participate in Privacy Shield at this time.
Necessary for the Performance of the Contract between AestheticCrafts.com and its Members
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after it is received, for example encryption is used for certain information (such as credit card numbers) using TLS (transport layer security). Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your account information is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access to your account and information by choosing your password carefully and by keeping your password and computer secure, such as by signing out after using the Services.
If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us via contact us form.
AestheticCrafts.com will retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy, for as long as your account is active (i.e., for the lifetime of your member account), or as needed to provide the Services to you. If you no longer want AestheticCrafts.com to use your information to provide the Services to you, you may close your account. AestheticCrafts.com will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your information to comply with applicable tax/revenue laws), resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and as otherwise described in this policy. Please note that closing your account may not free up your email address or username for reuse on a new account. We might also retain log files for internal analysis purposes. If we chose to, these log files are generally retained for a brief period of time, except in cases where they are used for site safety and security, to improve site functionality, or we are legally obligated to retain them for longer time periods.
- Your Rights & Choices
Certain privacy laws around the world, including the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), provide users with rights related to their personal information. Consistent with those laws, AestheticCrafts.com gives you the choice of accessing, editing, or removing certain information, as well as choices about how we contact you. You may change or correct your account information through your account settings. You may also remove certain optional information that you no longer wish to be publicly visible through the Services, such as your name. You can also request to permanently close your account and delete your personal information. Depending on your location, you may also benefit from a number of rights with respect to your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply in limited cases.
• Right to Access & Portability: You can access certain personal information associated with your account by visiting your account page. You can request a copy of your personal information in an easily accessible format and information explaining how that information is used via Contact Us page.
• Right to Correction: You have the right to request that we rectify inaccurate information about you. By visiting your account settings, you can correct and change certain personal information associated with your account.
• Right to Restrict Processing: In certain cases where we process your information, you may also have the right to restrict or limit the ways in which we use your personal information.
• Right to Deletion: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, except information we are required to retain by law, regulation, or to protect the safety, security, and integrity of AestheticCrafts.com.
• Right to Object: If we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you can object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will cease processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons. Where we use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you can object using the unsubscribe link in such communications.
• Right to Withdraw Consent: Where we rely on consent, you can choose to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information using specific features provided to enable you to withdraw consent, like an email unsubscribe link or your account privacy preferences. If you have consented to share your precise device location details but would no longer like to continue sharing that information with us, you can revoke your consent to the sharing of that information through the settings on your mobile device. This is without prejudice to your right to generally permanently close your account and delete your personal information.
The CCPA provides California residents with the following additional rights:
• Right to Know: California residents may request disclosure of the specific pieces and/or categories of personal information that the business has collected about them, the categories of sources for that personal information, the business or commercial purposes for collecting the information, the categories of personal information that we have disclosed, and the categories of third parties with which the information was shared.
• Right to Opt-Out: To the extent that AestheticCrafts.com “sells” personal information(as that term is defined under the CCPA), California residents are entitled to opt-out of the “sale” of data at any time (see below for more information).
If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your personal information, you can do so via your account settings. Alternatively, you can exercise any of the rights above by contacting us by submitting a message through our contact form on Contact Us page. Once you contact us to exercise any of your rights, we will confirm receipt of your request.
Limiting use of, or deleting, your personal information may impact features and uses that rely on that information. However, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights, including otherwise denying you goods or services, providing you with a different level or quality of services, or charging you different prices or rates for services. If you need further assistance, you can contact us via Contact Us page and will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Please note that we may verify your identity before we are able to process any of the requests described in this Section, and in our discretion, deny your request if we are unable to verify your identity. As a part of this process, government or other identification may be required. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. In order to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, you must provide a valid power of attorney, the requester’s valid government issued identification, and the authorized agent’s valid government issued identification, and we may verify the authenticity of the request directly with you.
Email & Messages
You may also control the receipt of certain types of communications from AestheticCrafts.com. AestheticCrafts.com may send you messages about the Services or your activity. Some of these messages are required, service-related messages for members (such as transactional messages or legal notices). Other messages are not required, such as newsletters. You can control by clicking unsubscribe button on email that you receive or via Contact us page. If you no longer wish to use the Services or receive service-related messages (except for legally required notices), then you may close your account by sending us a request via Contact Us page.
Additional Disclosures for California Residents
Notice of Collection
In addition to the Rights & Choices described above, the CCPA requires disclosure of the categories of personal information collected over the past 12 months. While this information is provided in greater detail in the “Information Collected or Received Section above, the categories of personal information that we have collected – as described by the CCPA – are:
• Identifiers, including name, email address, shop name, IP address, and an ID or number assigned to your account.
• Other individual records such as phone number, billing address, or credit or debit card information. This category includes personal information protected under pre-existing California law (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e)), and overlaps with other categories listed here.
• Demographics, such as your age or gender. This category includes data that may qualify as protected classifications under other California or federal laws.
• Commercial information, including purchases and engagement with the Services.
• Internet activity, including your interactions with our Services and what led you to our Services.
• Sensory visual data, such as pictures posted on our Service.
• Geolocation data provided through location enabled services such as WiFi and GPS.
• Inferences, including information about your interests, preferences and favorites.
The Purposes for Our Collection
We collect and use these categories of personal information for our business and commercial purposes described in the “Information Uses, Sharing and Disclosure” Section above, including providing and improving the Services, maintaining the safety and security of the Services, processing purchase and sale transactions, and for advertising and marketing services.
Third Party Marketing and Advertising and Your Rights (Opt-Out of “Sale”)
AestheticCrafts.com does not sell personal information to third parties for monetary value. However, the term “sale” is defined broadly under the California Consumer Privacy Act. To the extent that “sale” under the CCPA is interpreted to include interest based advertising or other data uses described in the “Information Uses, Sharing and Disclosure” Section above, we will comply with applicable law as to those activities.
The right to opt-out of interest based advertising is available to all AestheticCrafts,com users. Click you choice on the cookies banner.
Do Not Track Signals
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, unless and until the law is interpreted to require us to do so, we do not monitor or take action with respect to “Do Not Track” signals. For more information on “Do Not Track,” visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Shine the Light
If you have a disability and would like to access this policy in an alternative format, please contact us using one of the channels listed in the “Contact” section below.
We may amend or update this policy from time to time. If we believe that the changes are material, we’ll let you know by doing one (or more) of the following: (i) posting the changes on or through the Services, (ii) sending you an email or message about the changes, or (iii) posting an update in the version notes on the platform. We encourage you to check back regularly and review any updates.
- Other miscellaneous points
* If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
* If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
* If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
* If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
* If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
* If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
* Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Store related privacy
* We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
* While you visit our site, we’ll track: Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed, Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping, Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
* When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to: Send you information about your account and order, Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints, Process payments and prevent fraud, Set up your account for our store, Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes, Improve our store offerings, Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them.
* If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
- Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access: Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our regular team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Administrators have full access to all the information and database. Our technical team has full access as well. Sometimes to help with troubleshooting technical issues, we have to provide temporary access to third party technical teams to help us troubleshoot technical problems. Full access will be provided to third party technical support members in extremely rare circumstances.
- Payments taxes & shipping
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
If you have any questions:
Contact Support team via contact us page
Write to us at:
C/o ZenOps Digital LLC
10703 Walebridge Ct.